Saturday, February 12, 2011

soccer academy

we saw an advert on soccer academy at SPINNEYS and decided to enrol haqeem for the course. The class is held opposite our house at Mirdif Park every friday at 10:30am.

Haqeem was excited and always looking forward for it. So, yesterday, we woke up early and everybody went to the park to give haqeem a moral support. Never in my life,I watch any soccer game but when you become a mummy and have a 7 yrs old boy, you're changed. I was cheering for him whenever he got the ball and I got excited when he score one or two goals! He was so happy. And I am so proud of him to be able to listen to his coach instructions and he is a natural when it comes to team work. He did not hoard the ball to himself but he knows when to pass the ball to his team-mates. He build a sense of trust and when they lost, he tried harder and encourage his teammates to do better. Mummy is so happy that you're enjoyed yourself, my boy.









goal!

No comments: