Sunday, February 6, 2011

a friend in need is a friend indeed NOT!

by nature i am a very patience person. it is very hard for me to get angry and/or to curse & swear at a person. my tolerance level is very high and I can still be cool or friendly with a person eventhough I know he/she has hurt me physically or emotionally.
but recently, a dear or shall i said a close friend has put my husband life and ours in turmoil. a friend whom my husband trusted so much and willing to give his life. unfortunately, it was a hard lesson to my husband when his friend backstabbed him.
as for me, i can be very cool when someone is hurting me but when it comes to my husband & children, I will go berserk. they unleashed the beast in me and it is not a nice picture. I know that I hv to let ALLAH punish this people but I am so angry. Too angry that seeing their pictures can make my whole day a lousy one. And because of this problem we are facing, my relationship with hubby got very tense. I tried to stay strong for him but I am stress too thinking about *what if*. I dare not think about tomorrow coz I wished tomorrow will never come. I wished I had not know them. I dunno how many friends of mine read my blog(coz not all knew abt this blog), but if YOU read this. REMEMBER this:I shall not forgive what u hv caused my family thru. I need to find closure coz I do not want to hv more sins by cursing & swearing at you everyday. So for now, I pray that ALLAH will protect us and make our journey in life a smooth one & we shall find a solution to settle the problem that u had caused us. And only ALLAH can punish you as much as what you hv done to me, my husband and my 4 children.



allahur' akbar,

No comments: