Saturday, February 5, 2011

desperately seeking peace

my husband is the nicest person. he can go an extra mile to help others eventhough most of the time he doesnt hv the means to do so. and of course, people likes him for his kindness.
And because of that, he got into trouble when he helped a friend. A friend whom he trusted so much and willing to give his life to him. because of this friend, our life is in turmoil. I dare not think so far for now, every morning i woke up, I pray to ALLAH today is not the day for that *big* thing. we ddnt share our problem with our family becoz we knew they cannot help us. As it is, everybody has their own problem, so we dont want to burden them with ours.
we love dubai and we sincerely wants to bring up our kids here but due to circumstances, i think it is impossible. Anyhow, I will pray. And to that person who makes our life a living hell, I SHALL NOT FORGIVE YOU and it will be the end of our friendship. I can take a whole lot of shit from you, but when it comes to my children, I will draw a line. Once my kids are sad n couldnt enjoy their childhood. that will be it. I dont want you as my friend or in our life anymore. Such a big liar u r and a back stabber. You took advantage of my husband kindness & trust. The biggest mistakes my husband made is to hv a friend like you.                                                                                                                                                                             


peace,

No comments: