Saturday, January 22, 2011

singapore family day carnival 2011

Our 2nd time since 2006 attended Singapore Family Day in Dubai.
We reached the Etisalat Sports Academy at around 3pm. We were 1 hour late.
It was pouring and with the winter cold...we were shivering.
We never thought the need of having an umbrella in Dubai, hence, we were
drenched.
Despite the heavy downpour, they continue the events.
And haqeem is the only boy who played on the bouncing castle although
it was wet & muddy.
He truely enjoyed himself.
My husband and I ddnt stop him coz we want him to hv fun and be
more *manly*. lolz. Husband has been complaining that I sheltered
him too much by not allowing him to play outside or under the sun. He told me that
I hv to let the boy be a boy and active. heh. So yesterday, though I am worried he might
fall ill and dirty, I have to ignore it and prove to my hubby that I am OK with it. lolz.

Anyway, upon entry, we were given a goodybag. Unfortunately, they ddnt give me the one
with the poncho(raincoat)in it. Thus, hubby got drench when he was at the field taking care
of the girls.
Maya was enjoying herself too. Playing & running around in the field.
Whereas, hana kept clinging on to daddy.
Adam was happy to run free in the big field.

I went to collect the food with the food vouchers. The Menu : indian rojak, nasi lemak V, nasi lemak w chicken, paratha w curry and Tahu Goreng. Snacks and assorted ofwaters. For dinner, they cater food from Millinium Hotel and they had BBQ too. The food was OK.

They have games, fire show, live band performed and LUCKY DRAW. They invited DJ Justin from singapore and he was hilarious. Speaking perfect *MAT ROCK (Rockers) malay, chinese, english, thai.

I was aiming (read :hoping) to win an IPAD. So does everyone there. lolz.
Anyhow,it was a great day for us despite the heavy rain.
The kids were exhausted and were cranky when we reached home.
They had their bath and very late dinner b4 they dozed off at 11pm.
                                                       The SignBoard
                                                      The path lead to the big Field
Haqeem in his fav CARS sweatersuit

Adam in his New Nike sweatersuit

Hana in herJUICY COURTURE

Husband & adam

Nadeen, hana and maya with aunty aisha

Me and Aisha

Haq at the bouncing castle

yuni (my helper), adam and aunty aisha





LOVE,

No comments: