Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weight issue

Frankly, i never really bothered about my size.
After giving birth to 4 beautiful angels, I take it as an excused for my
PLUS size.
Until, I went back to singapore and met my old schoolmates that
it hit me real hard that I AM REALLY FAT (obese.)
I used to be slim amongst them when we were in high school but now
I am the FAAATTEESSST.
And when i saw this picture of me..I knew i hv to do something REALLY
fast.

.

Firstly, I want to do it for my health because I am approaching the 4-0 in 2 years time.
Secondly, I want my kids to be proud of their mummy and they will stop calling me
*fat mama*. (though it was music to my ears)..
Thirdly, I want to grow old graciously and make hubby proud of me again coz
he has been complaining about my weight like FOREVERR...
And lastly, for my sake.. for vanity..and for all the beautiful clothes out there
that make me moody everytime i go shopping and I couldnt fit
into those gorgeous blouses/dress/etc....


And I hope I stop giving myself an excuse for turning out this way. Before, I used
to tell myself that GOD give me this body so that I wont make
my hubby bankrupt by shopping. lolz. excuses. excuses. excuses.


The truth is, I give up long time ago about my *pregnant* looking tummy.
If u observe, I eat very little. I give up on chocolate and ice cream.
I snack less. I dont sleep in the afternoon. But I kept on putting on weight
and my tummy getting bigger.

Theres one point in time i blame it on TYROID.
But I dare not go to the clinic to hv myself check but I think I have
to go for whole body check up soon.
So now, tell me how can i lose THEESSEEE weight and be healthy again.

No comments: