Tuesday, September 28, 2010

what went wrong?

I wonder what went wrong?
The last time we met was during Eid.
All were merry & friendly.
Everybody was nice...Everthing was fine.
Few weeks later, things go sour.
They ignored us.
They shut us out.
They pretend that we dont exist.

why? what happened?
And instead of me getting angry with them for *playing us out*..they cleverly
turned the table. ANd make me wonder did i in any way offended them?
How clever. Indeed.

Told a friend. And she suggested to just ignored. I mean, if she is true friend
atleast she came forward and tell us why.
If it is really my fault, then I would apologised if it hurts her.
Afterfall, human do err. Sometimes we said things without thinking.
Sometimes to us it was OK, but not to somebody else.
ANd if I am THAT friend, I will tell my friend about it.
I will tell her why I am angry/dissappointed..etc.

Afterall, the chances of us bumping into each other is high.
We are just a small group.
Your friends are mine, and mine are yours.

So friend, if you read this..
and if u truely treasure our friendship eventhough we knew each other only
for 2 years...
I hope you come forward and tell me whats wrong
I deserved to explain myself if I am at wrong.
And this friendship meant alot to me.

No comments: