Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!

2010 was the least happiest day of my life.
coz I was away from my other half.
He is in Dubai.
The kids & I in Singapore.
The reason is that we will be back here for 1 yr, thus,
leaving hubby behind.

I just realised that I have not make any new resolutions this year.
Hence, I am making one now.
Is to stick to our plans and Pray that everything is going to be
OK again.
N I get to be with my hubby soon.
Oh, and hv to stay strong for the kids.
Afterall, I am their mummy & also their abah.
And the FOUR of them is getting very sticky with me.
Especially haqeem.
He get jealous easily now.
He cried easily too.
And it breaks my heart to see him in that stage.

Anyhow, I hope this phase will go thru.
And I hope once we move to our own house,
the kids will feel at home.
Familiar with their own bed, toys and everything.

Till then, I hv to hold on..and pray for the best.
Amin.

Happy Belated New year everyone! May Allah bless you all with good health & wealth.

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Jonte said...

I hope everything is going smoothly so far. Almost in April, Wow time flys.