Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I got the G!

Today I got something from hub.
Thank you for the G! Though it was a *rush* buy,
I am glad that I got it!

Anyway, I am into my 30 weeks.
The gynae said that the baby is small, and he weigh at 1.1 kgs now.
Nevertheless, the baby is growing well & healthy. Alhamdullilah.
The only concerned is about the *water* around the baby is thick.
Same syndrom I had with all my 3 childrens. No cause for any alarm.
But still I am quite worried about the baby.
Cause this time, we are really a slacker. I mean Me.
This time round, I am more *bo-chap*.
As in not taking the medicine deligently.
Not taking the blood test on time.
Not drinking the glucose earlier.
I am a slacker this time.
But, InsyaAllah, everything will be fine.

The only thing that bothers me now is
my sleeping pattern.
I have broken sleep EVERYDAY.
Wakes up every hour at night and wishing it
to be day quickly.
Feeling anxiety, scared most of the time.
And I can feel my heart beats very fast..
I will starts to get panic.
And breathless.
sigh...

During the day, I am much better now
cause I have a helper at home.
With her around, I dont feel that I am alone.
I have her to talk to.
And i felt better knowing that is someone at home with me.
Otherwise, I will feel lonely and start to get anxious.
Thanks hubby for getting me a helper.

Now the time is 11:53pm, and EVERYONE is sleeping already.
only me still surfing the net.
How i wished I can have a peaceful sleep.
I wanted to watch the movie *The house on the left* from the lappie,
but too afraid to watch alone. chet

Before I end this, like to wish Amir Johan, a Happy 7th Birthday to you! Hope you had a great day with your family and May you are bless with good things in life.

No comments: