Tuesday, June 9, 2009

giddy

What is happening to me?!
While watching tv, suddenly i felt a surge of warmness around my neck but
my hands & feets is cold.
I started to get panic and told hubby that my heart beats very fast.
Initially, he got pissed off with me for being panicky and asked me to lie down.
WIthin seconds, I was in the loo vomitting and my two angels (haq & maya) was in
the toilet with me.
Haq started to rub my back (God bless him), and started to ask me whether I am ok.
A few seconds later, hubby came and rubbed my back and asked me what happened?
The kids were curious to what happened to mummy too. lol
such a darling they can be...
After the episodes, I thought it was over.
But, i started to hv dizzy spell and I could feel that I was about to faint.
I tried the *breath in and out* method but it doesnt work.
Quickly, I went to the kitchen to have some green beans porridge and
a cup of warm water.
Gradually, I felt much better though at some points I could feel that it is
coming back...
When hubby massaged my head and neck, i started to burp many times and
I could feel that my hands & feet getting warmer.

I almost wanted to go to the hospital but I abandoned the idea seeing
how tired my hubby is.
I tried to calm myself down and not to get panic.
THe baby started to move actively but I just stroke my tummy
gently and tried to soothe the baby.
It works!

I hope tonight I am able to have a peaceful sleep and wakes up
fresh tomorrow.
Hate this feeling.
Hate it to the core.
I just have to bear it for few more weeks and InsyaAllah have a safe delivery
and hope things will get better.

And I will try my best atleast to lose a few kilos because this
sleeping disorder happens because I am OVERWEIGHT...

No comments: