Friday, March 20, 2009

@ 18 weeks

I went for detail scanning alone while hubby stayed home to look after the kiddos yesterday. It sure felt weird without my *soldier* with me but atleast I get to have *ME* time.

My appointment was at 430pm but I was late, luckily the waiting time was not to long and after waiting for a few minutes I was called in.

The doctor or radiologist was not *friendly* at all. I was waiting for him to say something or show me the scan when he was doing the scanning & checking. But, he was so quiet atleast about 10 mins. I was so fedup that I break the silent and asked him where is the position of the baby. Only then, he turned the *monitor* towards me and showed me the baby. And told me that the baby is at my right side. He showed me where is the hands/legs..spine..head..etc. I was overwhelmed when I see *his* face. He look so scrawny. heh. Unlike maya & hana, his face is sharper and the doctor said the baby heartbeat is good & he is growing well. Syukur Alhamdullilah. And just to confirm again. The doctor said its a BOY.

Now, I have to start searching for THE NAME and start shopping for little boy stuffs again. lol.
Haqeem (right)at 2 weeks old and the baby has the same face shape as abang.

No comments: