Friday, February 20, 2009

Tell me when its over..

hello morning sickness! yup, its 1:22am and I am still wide awake because I am having a bad *morning sickness*. I just vomitted my dinner and I am feeling so yucky now. Hubby dearest is sleeping soundly oblivious to the ruckus that I had made earlier. All 3 angels are sleeping too.
When will this be over?! Some people loves being pregnant but I am NOT one of them. I've never had a smooth pregnancy or labour previously. Every child has a *episode* but I will spare you with the details. Right now, I am feeling so sleepy and tired but I just cldnt go back to sleep. Hence, I blog.
Firstly, CONGRATS to my son, haqeem, for making me proud again. We have just received his 2nd term Exam reports and he improved slightly and got better grades than the last. Good job, boy! So far, I have no worries about his studies because he always strive to do better to make me happy. In fact, he can get 20/20 if he is not careless in his mathematics and also to do well in his French Grammer. Anyhow, I have faith in him and I know that he will do better next time. I love you boy.
2ndly, my baby girl, hana is learning to crawl. Whenever you call her to come to you, she will wringle her way forward towards you. Amazing. And she will respond when you call out her name. And I hope she will be forever mummy's girl because as for now she is very clingy towards me. heh. I am sure when the baby is born, she will get jealous. Oh, hopefully by then, I can divide my attention equally. InsyaAllah.
and lastly, I hope that we all have a better days in the future and i am missing tat certain someone. So near yet so far. so cliche.
love,
julie ibrahim...
(now now what did i said earlier...be good and you shall be reward) lol.

No comments: