Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nothing Fancy

Its been 6 yrs I have stayed in dubai and I always forgot to shop-till-i-drop during DSF (Dubai Sale Festival). And its the same for this year, my hubby is not the shopping kind but when he does shop, he shop like crazy (must see mood also). So, to me, sale or no sale, theres no point for me to ask him to go to the mall.
But, I am a human, I have desire (lol) and I want to feel the *excitement* to get some designer stuff for a fraction of the original priced. Of coz, I cant afford to shop at GUCCI (30%-50%), or even COACH (50%). So, I narrowed down to my LIST and get for myself a LONGCHAMP bag thought blue is not the colour that i want, but hey, beggars cant be choosy right. hehehe. And of coz, I cannot resist to get for maya her first birkis sandal and oh it is so cute on her..though after these two purchase, I am officially a *bankrupt*. hehee..So another 4 weeks of staying home frm today onwards. Unless hub read this and would like to *ganti* the $$ back. heheh

Maya's First birkis papillio. side view

PS : I still like the White LONGCHAMP with this design. hicks.

No comments: