Monday, February 16, 2009

bed time with hana

She is at the stage where she will make alot of sounds ..eg..kehkehkeh.., baby-talk and she knows when we tickle her she will start to laff or shaking her body if i sang her favourite songs.
Every night, we will sing rock-a-bye-baby to all our childrens but we will changed the lyrics because the original song was pathetic right..what abt a bb fall frm the cradle..hicks..
hubby and I have been singing to this tune to haqeem since he was a baby and now to my two girls too. Though the lyrics did not rhyme, they are happy to hear the song. lol.


This is my fav picture of hana so far.
a close up of hana..

another close up..look at the long lashes and round big eyes...
the mummy wants to tickle me look..

everytime she sees me, she will give that beautiful smile






No comments: