Thursday, December 18, 2008

at a lost

yesterday, for the first time, maya wants to sleep with abah. normally she will said she wants but end up sleeping with me.
And when i saw she slept beside hubby, i felt that i hv lost my little girl. lol. so drama liddat right! It made me realised that I hv been ignoring or scolded her for the past few days that she choosed to be with abah now. Even in the day, she will look for babah and cried non stop and it gets to my nerves. Now, i felt regret for doing that to her. padan muka aku!
Anyhow, at the same time, im glad that she is bonding well with abah. I have always encouraged my children to be close with the daddy. Now, im trying to let faatin to bond with the daddy but this little muchkin is very clingy to me. awww bliss..lol It has been 2 days in a row that she wakes up at 1am and demand attention. so tiring.
And because I am lack of sleep, i hv anxiety attack this morning. I woke up feeling very lonely. The house is so quiet. Nobody at home. No one. I can hear my own breathing. I gave hubby a missed call. Then I saw chi online n asked her to call for help. She tried to calm me down and that helps me a little bit. After a phone call from hubby, i felt much better. Whats wrong with me? haiz...
PS : going out later to take a breather.. wish me luck!

No comments: