Sunday, November 30, 2008

Selfish is a blister

I don’t understand selfish people. I really don’t.

When they are selfish they become arrogant, and when they become arrogant they will turn out to be blind because they cannot see what’s good for other people but for themselves which eventually hurt a lot of people.

Apparently, selfish people are not stupid. They are smart.They are so smart that the more they show how selfish they are, the more we see their stupidity.
And when they reveal their stupidity, they become immature.
Apart from being smart yet stupid, they do listen.But that isn't for long. When we tell them they’ve hurt us they will apologize.

But don’t worry because they don’t really mean it (I think).But there are some who never apologize at all, and obediently worshiping themselves that they are right in every angle possible.
After all, I’m speaking of my zero understanding towards selfish people.

Which I can’t tolerate at all.

No comments: